Sunday, September 12, 2010

Knits

Knits

Now that fall and winter are upon us, it's time to start embracing the knits all over again. I have already lined up several projects - hopefully I'll find the time to get these done. I am currently drooling over knit sweaters and cardigans that are reminiscent of an older era. Patterns, embellishments, and baggy slouchiness are all very attractive.

Since Vancouver has returned to its rainy condition, I have purchased several sweaters that I am just itching (pun? we'll see) to wear. The only issue I have when I'm looking for these knits is that they DON'T itch. I'm really quite sensitive to wool, and there's no point in cozying up in a sweater if I'm going to spend the rest of the day scratching my skin raw and aching to change out of it.

Pictures of new clothes coming up, and when knit projects get completed you will be the first to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment