Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Dear Celebrity: Katie Holmes

First, let me start by saying that I cannot deny that I am an avid follower of Perez Hilton . Secondly, I find that I agree with a majority of his opinions on certain celebrities. This new post is dedicated to celebrities who I feel should have something (either positive or negative) said to them about their style. So here goes the first one.



Dear Katie Holmes,

While doing my daily perusal of PerezHilton.com, I stumbled upon a photograph of you and your husband spending time together. While this actual act is quite mundane, I got excited as I caught a glimpse of your polka dot knit sweater (as seen here) that I believe is the same one I purchased at H&M.

I must admit that a majority of the time your day-to-day outfits do not capture my complete attention. However, knowing that I just purchased the same sweater, albeit with a nude base rather than the white, I gasped with joy thinking that I was starting to dress like a celebrity.

So Katie Holmes, I applaud you for your financial savvy when it comes to your casual clothing and show that celebrities are just as able to find good clothes at stores like H&M.


Sincerely,

S

No comments:

Post a Comment