Saturday, October 3, 2009

can't wait to get me one of these.

Is it not the cutest thing ever? I suppose when I finally settle down, a dog would be the logical next step. Can't wait.

I figured a new post was long overdue - I don't even know what I've been busy with. Here's another very awkward outfit photo taken in the Student's Society Building while waiting for a club meeting to start. Thanks to Cathy for taking the photo. =) Anyway, same Zara blazer but this time paired with a belted American Apparel t-shirt dress. Also have on a gold necklace from Forever 21 as well as a floral scarf from Urban Outfitters. Shoes from Aldo.
It's starting to get so cold here already that I have had to pull out my winter jacket as well a huge dependence on tights. Perhaps it's time to stock up on different tights - yay! another reason to shop.
I've kind of stalled on the dog sweater, but will begin working on it again soon enough. I think it was just pink overload.
Time to pretend that I'm starting to clean my apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment