Monday, November 23, 2009

dilemma

In my last post, I talked about my new boots - but I don't think I covered the slight dilemma that I had while purchasing them. I actually tried on another pair as well, and I couldn't make a decision as to whether or not I wanted to purchase them. Both pairs are relatively expensive so I decided to sit on the second pair. I still haven't come to a decision and it's been more than a week. I've been looking for a pair of flat ankle boots. These are the ones I tried on. I've gone back to look at it several times. Do they look too "manly"? Although, I think that that may be a good thing as it will be something different to add to my boot collection. Also, since I've had a bit of skirt frenzy these last few weeks I feel like something it would be awesome to have something contrast the girl-iness of my outfits. Opinions?

Back to getting work done...at a very slow pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment