Tuesday, November 3, 2009

fur

In the midst of procrastination (I have a paper proposal due tomorrow and so far I've written only 100 words), I was reading through some blogs. One blog that I've been following expressed their desire to own a fur coat. Fur, it seems, is popping up everywhere, whether it's real or faux. When I first saw the fur vest, my first thought was "what? really?" But over the last few months, the idea has been catching on. Now, I am contemplating the purchase of one. The reason why I'm hesitating is I have no idea when I would wear it. Perhaps I'm simply not one for taking risks or I'm very conservative but I feel like I would come off as very pretentious or plain silly walking down the streets of Montreal in a fur vest. Funnily (is that a word?) enough, I feel like if I were to be walking down the streets of New York dressed exactly the same way I wouldn't feel the same way. Should I take the leap? Be daring? Hm, I must contemplate that.
Now...off to work on that darn paper proposal.

No comments:

Post a Comment