Tuesday, November 17, 2009

shoes

So some of my friends have mentioned to me that I haven't updated in a while. Let's blame this on a lack of equipment and motivation. While sitting at home today, waiting for something interesting to happen, I decided I should probably show off my new shoes. So here it goes...

My new shoes from Aldo - they were expensive. =( Don't mind my very scratched up apartment floor. So I decided that I had to wear them today and this is what I went to class in.

Skinny legging jeans from American Eagle, silk tanktop from Urban Outfitters, and cardigan from Gap. The tanktop is a new purchase which I was quite happy to find. A little difficult to explain, but the pattern found on the bottom of the front part of the top is on the entire back of the top. It's really pretty - I don't think my camera does either the shoes or the top justice. =(

As for updates, hopefully I'll find some motivation to put more posts up.


No comments:

Post a Comment